I believe these Spirit-breathed, apostolic prayers rise to an extraordinary level! Praying the Word of God is always powerful.
Because prayer is eternal, these prayers captured in the New Testament are still alive before the Throne of God — they live forever. Paul originally prayed these prayers. Millions of Christians since the first-generation Church prayed them. And we can pray them today! Think of Paul as your powerful prayer partner.
I recommend journaling your reflections and the results you begin to see as you engage these prayers. This series is developing …
- I Pray With the Apostle Paul — How would you like to be in a prayer group with the Apostle Paul? I’ve come to understand that praying with Paul is something I can do!
- The Benefit of Wisdom and Revelation
- Ask for Christ to Dwell Within in Greater Measure (Ephesians 3:14-21)
- Ask to Be Filled With the Knowledge of His Will (Colossians 1:9-14)
- Ask that Your Love Will Abound in More Knowledge and Discernment (Philippians 1:9-11)
- More coming