It’s simple. There’s a way things work. It’s always true in the natural. And in the supernatural too.
As we diligently explore the Gospels in the New Testament with openness, we will realize there’s a way that things work when we want to experience something extraordinary. There is a simultaneous faith movement on our part with the corresponding activity of Jesus.
In this episode:
- Often, when we want to experience something extraordinary, we are called to take an action step in faith.
- We are asked to engage the restoration process with faith-generated action.
- God is sovereign over all things. Yet man is designed to activate dominion under God’s sovereignty. In many instances, sovereignty flows through the dominion we activate.
- It’s like a dance between the world of Jesus and our world of challenge and opportunity.
- Our default approach should be to listen to what Jesus may say as we desire the extraordinary. Take that action step of obedience and move with him on the dance floor of the extraordinary.
- Are you facing a big need? What opportunities are before you? The promise is that the world of Jesus can come into your world. Learn the modus operandi of Jesus: from the Garden of Eden … to Jesus’ time on earth … to our experience now!
Also available on Podbean, iHeartRadio, Spotify, Apple, Audible, Stitcher, Overcast, and other listening options.
Your rating and review help more people discover Jesus Smart: The Podcast. Thanks!
Quick access to the recent 10 episodes:
Go Deeper — Do You Want a Miracle?
It Will Cost You If You Lose Your Fierceness (Jesus Smart article) Have you lost your fierceness? It’s costing you. Our full-on engagement is required to live our best life. The authority is from above, but a fierce mastery must flow through us.
You Can Unleash the Potential of Christ Into Anything (Jesus Smart article) We can improve anything by doing something simple and powerful: unleash the potential of Christ into any situation. Simply through asking and advancing in faith. It takes everything we are and all we do to a higher level.
You Have Authority to Name Things (Jesus Smart article) In Christ, we are re-qualified for the Kingdom. One of our new capacities is that we can now “name” things in alignment with a higher identity and design.